In sports, to be great you need coaching on a consistent basis. I believe we too are most effective when we work with our clients on an ongoing basis. I use a monthly retainer model, making it more affordable and easier to understand the costs. This income structure also frees me of the conflict of interest some financial advisors have when making decisions for their clients. I am a fee-only planner. I accept no commissions and do not sell financial products.
Why do I need a planner?
Paying someone money to organize your money is sometimes hard to grasp.
Maybe you have tried it on your own but haven’t had much luck getting organized. or maybe you don’t know where to start. Money is emotional. Hiring a fresh set of eyes to help you with personalizing your financial strategy is an investment you owe yourself.
Financial planning is not limited to investing. Yes, personal finance is about your numbers, but it’s also about your behavior, habits, beliefs, and mindset. Getting married, having a child and starting your own business are all life decisions but also financial decisions.
I want to help you navigate money for life.
Still not sure? Set up a time for a free consultation.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Budgeting and cash-flow analysis
- Asset protection and risk reduction
- Tax guidance and review
- Low-cost investment options
- Help weighing the pros and cons of entrepreneurial opportunities
- A financial “Game Plan”
- Monthly virtual check-in meetings
- Personal Online Financial Dashboard
- Retirement planning
- Unlimited email access
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
- Less stress, which means better focus on being your best
- Being better equipped to navigate money matters
- Preparation for a transition to life after sport