Thursday, April 13, 2023
Socially responsible investing is a trendy topic, but many are overlooking the positive impact of spending with purpose. Lauryn and Chloe are sharing ways you can be more intentional with your spending and finances
In this episode, Lauryn and Chloé talk about:
If you want to further connect with Lauryn Williams:
If you want to connect further with Chloé Moore:
“Too many people spend money they haven’t earned to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like.” – Will Rogers
“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” ― Winston Churchill
• 56% of Americans Donated to Charity in 2021, at Average of $574
• 6 Simple Rules on Spending Money Intentionally
• Is Minimalism an Indicator of Financial Stability?
• How Much Should You Give to Charity?
• How I Created My Own Charitable Giving Plan
Lauryn is hosting two Welcome to Wealth financial retreats this summer for young professional women. Want to go on an adventure and create a financial plan for your life? Learn more at the links below.
• Medellin, Colombia July 2023
• Bali, Indonesia August 2023
Certified Financial Planner
Welcome to the Worth Listening podcast, where we focus on having positive and productive conversations about money.
Interested in being a guest on our show? Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org! We'd love to hear from you.